Eurodesk is a European network of information services in 34 countries, that operates within the EU’s new program Erasmus +. Eurodesk is the main source of information on European policies and opportunities for young people and those who work with them.
The network also updates and manages content on the European Youth Portal. In each participating country Eurodesk relies on national partners. In Luxembourg the national coordinator is the national youth information center.
We are seeking one highly motivated intern for September 2016. The internship lasts 3 months, with six working hours per day. A unique allowance of €1000 is paid for the whole period of the internship.
- Write/edit news, articles, events on European opportunities for young people and those working with them
- Translation of news and articles from English to French
- Update and manage the content of the European Youth Portal (EYP)
- Support Eurodesks Luxembourg’s presence on social media sites
- Support the Eurodesk coordinator in network activities, meetings and events
- An academic background in journalism, translation, communication, social sciences or equivalent is requested;
- Interest in youth policy and youth related issues;
- Excellent writing/editing skills in English and French
- Experience with Content Management Systems, good knowledge of social media sites.
If your profile matches the requirements, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org